- Plural of enclosure
Enclosure is the term used in England and Wales for the process by which arable farming in open field systems was ended.
Enclosure may also refer to:
- Enclosed religious orders, Christian orders with a separation from the affairs of the external world
- Enclosure (electrical), a cabinet for electrical or electronic equipment
- Enclosure (archaeology), an area of land separated from surrounding land by earthworks, walls, or fencing
- Card enclosure, a container for smart cards
- A document or item accompanying a letter
- Loudspeaker enclosure, the box containing a loudspeaker system
- Disk enclosure, a specialized chassis designed to hold and power disk drives
- RSS enclosure, a pointer to a media file from a web feed
- "Enclosure", a song from the album Metal Gear Solid Original Game Soundtrack
- In jazz compositions, the technique taught by David Baker (composer) of approaching a note with notes a step above and below. Similar to a cambiata.
enclosures in Japanese: エンクロージャー